The Rollbag™ R3200 automatic bagger is the ultimate automatic poly bagger for high speed, versatile, and reliable packaging.
The R3200 automatic bagger can cycle at speeds of up to 80 bags per minute using Rollbag pre-opened bags on a roll. With the optional bag maker assembly, this bagger works with poly tubing, making the bag to the desired length while reducing material usage and costs. With the ability to run bags as small as 2” x 3” to as large as 16” x 32”, the standard R3200 bagger offers extreme flexibility. The larger R3200XL allows for using bags up to 22″ x 36″.
The Rollbag R3200 bagger features a compact design and is assembled with high quality off-the-shelf components. This sleek automatic bagger is designed to withstand rigorous manufacturing environments and maximize uptime.
The Rollbag R3200 can be equipped with a range of options, printers, and feeding devices, to maximize and automate your packaging process.
The Rollbag R3200 features a 1-year limited warranty which can be extended up to 5-years with our optional comprehensive warranty.
- 7” color touchscreen with user-friendly interface and clear prompts
- PLC with job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics, and login-in levels
- Built in self-help diagnostics for troubleshooting
- Compact design takes up minimal footprint in the packaging area
- Standard operating height of 34.5” (4 height settings – 30.5”, 32.5”, 34.5”, 36.5” )
- Utilizes Rollbag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- Use with poly tubing (optional), for lower material costs and ability to set bag length on the fly
- Interface ports to integrate counters, scales, and robotics
- Adjustable height load shelf (optional) to support the bag during packaging
- Ceramic heating element for fast start-up
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Remote networking capability for improved troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Quick service access to all pneumatic and electrical components
- Comprehensive 5 year warranty (optional) which includes consumable parts & labor
- Low pressure seal bar closing with obstruction detection
- Low power consumption design (1800 Watts)
- Safety cover protects access to the seal bar (when using a funnel)
- CE compliant design for improved safety and troubleshooting
- Item Code: Ecommerce
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece